Top 25 Things to Do in Dingle
- Slea Head Drive & magnificent scenery of the Dingle Peninsula.
- Blasket Island Trips. www.blasketislands.ie
- Fungie the Dolphin – swim with him or take a boat ride to see him. www.dingledolphin.com
- Sea kayaking on Dingle Harbour with Fungi plus the sea caves. www.irishadventures.net
- Visit Dingle Wildlife & Seal Sanctuary. www.dinglesanctuary.com
- Walking & Hiking on the Dingle Way or climb Mount Brandon, Ireland's second highest peak.
- Cycling - hire a bike from Foxy John’s Pub & enjoy a pint there when you return.
- Links Golf at Dingle or Caslegregory. www.dinglelinks.com & www.castlegregorygolflinks.com
- Irish Language & Culture. Visit the Diseart for a tour of the gardens & convent & view the famous Harry Clarke Windows. www.diseart.ie
- Horse Trekking on Beaches & Hills. www.dinglehorseriding.com , www.longsriding.com or Sea View Equestrian
- Boat & Fishing Trips. www.dinglebaycharters.com
- Make your own pot at Louis Mulcahy Pottery Open Room at Louis Mulcahy Pottery www.louismulcahy.com
- Beautiful Blue Flag Sandy Beaches & the Conor Pass.
- Climb Ireland’s largest climbing wall. Suitable for all ages from 4 to 84. www.playatheight.com
- Diving in crystal clear waters of Dingle Bay. www.divingdingle.ie
- Over 2,000 Archaeological Sites including Gallarus Oratory.
- Dingle’s Famous Pubs for the "craic" and the best in Irish Traditional Music.
- Treat yourself or that special someone to a piece of jewellery made on the Peninsula. www.briandestaic.com / www.nugoldsmith.com / www.johnweldonjewellers.com
- Gourmet Food & Wine. www.dinglefood.com The Dingle Food Festival is the first weekend in October every year.
- Sailing the coastline of the stunning Dingle Peninsula & Blasket Islands. www.saildingle.com
- Shopping with a difference – Dingle Peninsula arts & crafts. www.louismulcahy.com / www.kathleenmcauliffe.com
- Windsurfing on magnificent Atlantic breakers. www.jamieknox.com
- Discover the history of the Blasket Islands at the Blasket Centre. www.heritageireland.ie
- Visit the beaches & sites where Ryan’s Daughter & Far & away were filmed.
- Or if all that sounds too exhausting there’s no better place than Dingle to just relax and get away from it all & enjoy a pint of Guinness.